Looking forward to the return of THATCamp Philly on September 29th. I’ve proposed an idea for a session on using digital archives in research and teaching: check it out.
- Not procrastinating: choosing to do something more interesting. Avoiding "productive mediocrity": via @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/2014/03/someti… 6 hours ago
- The piece on how PowerPoint has destroyed #highered teaching by @pankisseskafka is as awesome as everyone says: slate.com/articles/life/… 9 hours ago
- RT @amandafrench: The third draft of the new #THATCamp Council Charter is up: comment period open till 3/10. j.mp/1c1wGgo 1 day ago
- Francesco Orlando's Obsolete Objects in the Literary Imagination looks at "Time Passes" section of To the Lighthouse (+ lots of other texts) 1 day ago
- Symposium on the future of the liberal arts at @swarthmore: swat150.swarthmore.edu/watch-symposiu… 1 day ago
- Week6 #FutureEd; advocating recommitment to public #highered, just in time for this special report from @chronicle: chronicle.com/article/An-Era… 2 days ago