Looking forward to the return of THATCamp Philly on September 29th. I’ve proposed an idea for a session on using digital archives in research and teaching: check it out.
- Finishing up a post on peer review; reading this thorough/thoughtful piece from @scholarlykitchn: scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/07/24/you… 11 hours ago
- I might recommend following Writing for Research on @Medium -- for useful stuff like this, on citations: medium.com/advice-and-hel… 12 hours ago
- Liked @lifehacker #howiwork by Ira Glass so + more than I thought I would, esp how he uses his notes to make a story: lifehacker.com/im-ira-glass-h… 12 hours ago
- "Spatial mismatch": sprawl, un/skilled labor, the importance of public transit in fixing economic inequality: vox.com/2014/7/23/5881… 13 hours ago
- RT @libbyanelson: NYT higher ed coverage, in one chart. http://t.co/xM56WntwOO 1 day ago
- RT @smfrogers: Beautiful interactive retells the story of the #firstworldwar, by @robinhouston and team theguardian.com/world/ng-inter… http://t.co/… 1 day ago