Looking forward to the return of THATCamp Philly on September 29th. I’ve proposed an idea for a session on using digital archives in research and teaching: check it out.
- Thanks to @the_barnes for a great visit on Friday; reflections from my @WidenerUniv students show they got a lot out of it. 3 days ago
- RT @greglinch: .@opensyllabus "is building the first large-scale online database of university course syllabi" bit.ly/11YCWHe (h/t … 4 days ago
- Instead of measuring humanities majors' success by earnings, try measuring the contribution they make to the world: chronicle.com/blogs/data/201… 4 days ago
- Earnings of Humanities majors; from Humanities Indicators pinterest.com/pin/4439564757… 4 days ago
- More women getting more involved with tech in Philly. (story ran in Sept; updated yday) cc @adelinekoh @gdiphilly: bizjournals.com/philadelphia/p… 4 days ago